Integration with other weather apps - Weather Pro crash

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
VPH

Integration with other weather apps - Weather Pro crash

Post by VPH »

Hello, once I link my Netatmo account to Weather Pro, Weather Pro crashes once opened. If I de-link it, it works fine. Anyone had a similar issue? It's disappointing since it is a paid app and it as advertised by Netatmo as one of those that can be linked to Netatmo.

Anyone has tips for other weather apps where this integration works well? I would prefer apps with global coverage as I live in Kenya. THank you very much.
VPH
Hai

Re: Integration with other weather apps - Weather Pro crash

Post by Hai »

Weatherpro support stated the Netatmo related crash is a known bug and they are working on a fix, but I wouldn't hold my breath as the app hasn't received any updates in over two years and it has other long outstanding bugs as well. It's a shame that the developer seems to have abandoned the iOS version of the app as it has been the best weather app if you're in Europe.

I'm not aware of other weather apps with Netatmo integration.
Hai

Re: Integration with other weather apps - Weather Pro crash

Post by Hai »

WeatherPro finally got an update on iOS few weeks ago after more than two years without updates. The Netatmo integration bug was fixed along with other bugs, so the app is once again a good choice for weather information in Europe.

Return to “General questions”