outdoor modul not seen on Weathermap

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
vutek

outdoor modul not seen on Weathermap

Post by vutek »

Hello. I have one question. I set up Netatmo weather station about 3weeks ago. I also gave access from my outdoor module to everyone using Netatmo Weathermap. Problem is, that my module still cant be seen on the netatmo weathermap. Why not? What is wrong?
weatherperson

Re: outdoor modul not seen on Weathermap

Post by weatherperson »

I have the exact same problem with two stations I had for years. They worked fine and was on the maps until some weeks ago. Now they have disappeared on the weathermap and my IOS devices, but on an Android tablet they show up. The two stations are accurate within one degree of the neighbours units, and are protected from sun and rain, so I see no reason why the should not be on the maps.
JohnW

Post by JohnW »

Same here. And by the looks of it a large number of local stations have also disappeared. Have tried disabling and re-enabling permission to display. Ensured filtering was off and tried turning it on and off again, but made no difference.
corentin_netatmo

Post by corentin_netatmo »

Hi everyone, sorry for my late reply.

We are currently having a display issue on the Weathermap on iOS. We are in the process of resolving the issue and hope to have it available as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
blaha1

Post by blaha1 »

Hi Netatmo,

It is not a problem only on iOS! I have the same problem on Android for several weeks already as I have already reported it in this forum in another chapter. See https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20357
weatherperson

Post by weatherperson »

After the last update of the IOS app (version 3.5.3) a couple of days ago, the missing stations on the IOS map are now back again.

On an Android tablet I have always seen all stations (contrary to what “blaha1” writes above).

But the web map (weathermap.netatmo.com) is still broken. Logged in, I can see my two stations plus some other, but not all. If I am logged out, I can not see my stations. I can only see the stations which had not disappeared lately. This is too bad, since one of my stations is in a cabin up in the mountains. I know other people with cabins up there used to check weathermap.netatmo.com to see the wind and temperature on my station (the only station there). But now they are not able to check this.
JohnW

Post by JohnW »

Agree on both. App upgrade on iOS has brought back all the local stations, including my own. However, the weather map on the web seems worse than ever. Can’t see any stations in the whole county now if I zoom in. As I zoom out, more appear, but still less than before
janhazl

Post by janhazl »

But still nothing on Meteo Maps without logging in

Return to “General questions”