Netatmo App in Mac App Store

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions

Should we have the Netatmo App also in the Mac App Store?

Yes
92%
No
8%

Total votes: 155

djay

Re: Netatmo App in Mac App Store

Post by djay »

Great. Thanks for that.

Post by 01101001 »

I installed this under 10.7.5 and tried to autorize it but it did not work....and now my ip seems to be blocked fromm start.netatmo.com so I can't set up my weather station!
Any chance of getting this fixed ASAP?

I also think you should take this down from the app store if it is not working.

Post by 01101001 »

It has now authorised but is not showing any info. The iphone and the web app work.

Post by 01101001 »

It's now working.... yay
livcyxingfoe

Post by livcyxingfoe »

Also there seems to be a request limit on the netatmo API causing the connection problems.

urgent "baratmo issue"

Post by fpotter »

Hi,

The baratmo application from various client is currently "spaming" the Netatmo APP interface. We receive "/oauth2/token" permanently, in loop, at large speed, from a large amount of different IP address.

Please correct this ASAP & upload the fix to the App Store. This may be interpreted as an attemps of DDOS.

thanks for your quick response.

fred
acarodp

Post by acarodp »

Hi Cstromme,
more issues... A few times in the last days, baratmo starts eating 100% of one of my MacBook Pro cores, giving beach ball as soon as I hover over it and refusing to quit when asked (after a long delay to show the menu). Had to kill the process. System log says:

14/4/13 6:40:11.655 PM baratmo[577]: Failure Error Domain=org.restkit.RestKit.ErrorDomain Code=1004 "<BAError: 0x1549e9aa0>" UserInfo=######## {RKObjectMapperErrorObjectsKey=(
"<BAError: 0x1549e9aa0>"
), NSLocalizedDescription=<BAError: 0x1549e9aa0>}

(I have hidden the "Userinfo" just in case. The message is repeated and repeated until I kill. I don't know if it has something to do with the "spamming" fpotter talks about... hope it helps!

Ciao

L
vandenbrakel

Post by vandenbrakel »

Hi,

I like your app. Always up to date with my netatmo. Cool.
I also found that Baratmo uses a lot of resources after a few hours. I think there is a memory leak.

Please have a look at that.

edit: the resource hog also shows more and more during the day. It I click the values in the statusbar, the values turn blue and show the menu. If I click it again to hide the menu, the bar stays blue for a small period. The more time passes since Baratmo was launched, the longer the blue bar seems to hang before turning transparent again.

Hope that helps

Sander
vandenbrakel

Post by vandenbrakel »

At the moment Baratmo is not an usable option anymore. It slows down my Mac and keeps getting slower. Developer is unresponsive here...
For now I switched to:

http://brickybox.com/2013/03/29/netatmo ... pp-for-osx

Let's see how it works. Fast so far...

Sander
djay

Post by djay »

Well.. I like Baratmo. Much more clean look, better customizable and multi language.
For me it works great. No problems with my system resources.
Of course I hope to see an ongoing development.
The developer could respond here a bit more to give there "cusomers" a good feeling. because they payed for the app.
But thats all...

Return to “General questions”