Moisture is also not correct

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
nlmichaeldam

Re: Moisture is also not correct

Post by nlmichaeldam »

Love to see a solution to this. Both my indoor and outdoor modules used to be one of the very first. Both perfect. Then the outdoor one broke. The new outdoor module is way off. about 5% when near 100% humidity. At lower humidity levels much more. So it's not even off linearly. Current calibration feature is pointless even if you'd get beyond 5% point. I'm troubled to see that the new indoor modules appear to suffer from the same issue.
I reported this issue March 2019. I got nothing but a silly standard action plan that would fit the scenario of an outdoor module that was accidentally soaked, not for one recently shipped off-shelve. After summer, with long dry periods, the outdoor humidity is as off as it was when I first installed it. Completely useless.
I've seen more people reporting this. I get the feeling that this is a same-firmware-different-hw-readout issue.
Chiara_Netatmo

Post by Chiara_Netatmo »

Hello,
Please submit a support request via our help center (https://www.netatmo.com/helpcenter), specifying your ticket number if you have already been in contact with us, and we will give you a solution quickly.
Have a nice day
nlmichaeldam

Post by nlmichaeldam »

Done! Thank you Chiara! I'll post what came out.

Return to “General questions”