Contact with netatmo support team

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Bojon

Contact with netatmo support team

Post by Bojon » 26 Jun 2020, 10:45

Hello,
I have been trying to contact natomas support team for one week now but without any reply. My problems is that I decided to have a static IP-address on Netatmo weather station. After that I was unable to connect to the station. I have tried all different resets that I could find on Internet and this forum.
I hope that someone could help me.
Regards Bo Jonsson

rcdemski

Re: Contact with netatmo support team

Post by rcdemski » 27 Jun 2020, 18:11

There’s a handful of us with the same connectivity problem, all starting with firmware 177/178.

It’s been a challenge getting hold of support. It took about a week before they replied to email, and a week of very slow back and forth without getting anywhere.

In my case, they’re claiming it’s not connecting to the internet which I know isn’t true as I can get my data through Apple HomeKit while their app is down, and my router shows regular traffic.

It’s super frustrating and I’m about ready to dump this thing

Bojon

Post by Bojon » 28 Jun 2020, 09:55

Thanks for your reply! I have trying all different things to reset the station and the latest was to unplug the main power for 48 hours. But no, only green and red light. I will have to wait until next week to decide if I should return it.

Regards
Bosse

Bojon

Post by Bojon » 02 Jul 2020, 11:19

After I have heard of the support (eight days) they asked me to do some tests via the computer. After the support had analyzed the data they said that the unit needs to be repaired or replaced. It's the first time I ever I have to return an electronic device because of setting a static IP-address.

Chiara_Netatmo

Post by Chiara_Netatmo » 09 Jul 2020, 17:34

Hello,
We are sorry for the late answer. Our services are currently overloaded and we do our best to answer as quickly as possible. Please specify your Support ticket numbers, we will make sure to double-check these cases.
Have a nice day.

Return to “General questions”