Weather Underground (WU) Integration Issue

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
spscrappers

Weather Underground (WU) Integration Issue

Post by spscrappers »

Hi all,

I got my smart home weather station all set up recently and decided to try to get it connected through to weather underground, but after clicking to 'Connect My Netatmo', I get an error message that says:

"Third Party Application
Array is not an allowed scope for Weather Underground Personal Weather Station Network"

Any idea what I need to do to get this integration/connection in place? Thanks in advance.
Una Real

Re: Weather Underground (WU) Integration Issue

Post by Una Real »

You can no longer connect to Weather Underground. It's been quite awhile since that's been possible.
n3m0

Post by n3m0 »

:idea: You can still add your Netatmo pws to Wunderground after sign in on wunderground.com by using the "Add a new device" assistant on wunderground.com:

https://www.wunderground.com/member/devices/new
spscrappers

Post by spscrappers »

n3m0 wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 13:15 :idea: You can still add your Netatmo pws to Wunderground after sign in on wunderground.com by using the "Add a new device" assistant on wunderground.com:

https://www.wunderground.com/member/devices/new
This was the process I was following when I got that error message...
spscrappers

Post by spscrappers »

Una Real wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 09:26 You can no longer connect to Weather Underground. It's been quite awhile since that's been possible.
Hmm...I'm not saying you're wrong, it just seems strange that there is the option to select 'netatmo weather station' on WU and others on here saying that it works for them. Any chance you can link me to the source of this information? Thanks.
Una Real

Post by Una Real »

spscrappers wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 16:11
Una Real wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 09:26 You can no longer connect to Weather Underground. It's been quite awhile since that's been possible.
Hmm...I'm not saying you're wrong, it just seems strange that there is the option to select 'netatmo weather station' on WU and others on here saying that it works for them. Any chance you can link me to the source of this information? Thanks.
Guess I'm wrong. They must have reinstated that. Sorry for the misinformation.
sharkys

Post by sharkys »

For me, it was just fixed by by Weather Underground support.

Return to “General questions”