Replacement outdoor module

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Uknetatmo

Replacement outdoor module

Post by Uknetatmo »

Hi

My outdoor module which worked fine for 2 years in same position has stopped working. I can get it to work for a short while by removing the batteries but it loses connection within a few minutes. Even when it is right next the the main indoor module and also replaced batteries.

It looks like the bottom plate has come lose as well. End of the line for this module me thinks.

Is it possible to just buy a new outdoor module?

My indoor module is a v3 version.

Many thanks
GEORGzer

Re: Replacement outdoor module

Post by GEORGzer »

Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee
Uknetatmo

Post by Uknetatmo »

thanks, I found it shortly after posting, ordered it and hope to install it next week

thank you
r0mUK

Post by r0mUK »

Same issue for me... However they stopped sending product to the UK because of Brexit...

This is the message on their website :
.Dear valued customer,

Due to the new customs policy between the UK and the European Union we are temporarily unable to process any orders from the UK. We are currently updating our logistics and accounting processes to comply with these new rules and hope to be back online very soon!

In the meantime we invite you to purchase the Netatmo products of your choice at one of our retail partners.
Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.
We look forward to seeing you again, as soon as possible.
The outdoor module is not sold at retail partners....

R
Uknetatmo

Post by Uknetatmo »

Interesting as I received mine in January (after Brexit) without any problems and no additional charges were added on after arrival in the UK (it was shipped from France)

I was surprised as some of my other parcels from Europe all got stuck in customs because of VAT charges but the Netatmo module arrived within days and I thought, ah there is a company who have managed to sort out the additional red tape but when I read the above message it is clear that this has not yet been resolved yet.

Return to “General questions”