Page 17 of 80

Re: FAQ: All you need to know about firmware upgrades

Posted: 21 Apr 2017, 23:51
by most
Tonight I replaced my "old" indoor & outdoor weather module (firmware 124) by a NEW Netatmo weather station. Immediately it upgraded to 132. Old hardware seems preventing an upgrade to 132 ....

Re: FAQ: All you need to know about firmware upgrades

Posted: 22 Apr 2017, 12:02
by budgie81
most wrote:Tonight I replaced my "old" indoor & outdoor weather module (firmware 124) by a NEW Netatmo weather station. Immediately it upgraded to 132. Old hardware seems preventing an upgrade to 132 ....
Is this true netatmo?

Re: FAQ: All you need to know about firmware upgrades

Posted: 22 Apr 2017, 17:01
by Dai
Nothing happens to my station since days. Someone just talking bullshit here or fooling us. Or it just doesn't work

Re: FAQ: All you need to know about firmware upgrades

Posted: 22 Apr 2017, 18:07
by magnuken
I have also had a Netatmo now for one year with firmware 124/44/8 and it has not upgraded!

Re: FAQ: All you need to know about firmware upgrades

Posted: 22 Apr 2017, 20:48
by cefs89
I have tried updating manually with numerous devices and it does not work. All my modules are running on last May's releases! This is quite frankly unacceptable and an automatic update function (a working manual update aside) has to be released sooner rather than later.

Re: FAQ: All you need to know about firmware upgrades

Posted: 23 Apr 2017, 09:47
by most
Last week i bought my new weather station and while installing it made a firmware upgarde to 132 indoor and 45 outdoor.

Re: FAQ: All you need to know about firmware upgrades

Posted: 23 Apr 2017, 12:09
by FTP
FTP wrote:So for this time, I'll not make any manual update and will wait to see if one day it will switch to the 132. We'll see how long it takes :roll:
So far it's still on 124. To be continued...
First time ever in 4 years, for the very first time the weather station has updated by itself to the 132 firmware! :)

Fine then. Nice improvement!
But honestly, this functionality is either brand new or working properly for the very first time.
Such automatic update never happened in the past. We are a lot who can certify it.

Re: FAQ: All you need to know about firmware upgrades

Posted: 24 Apr 2017, 22:46
by truls
Brieuc_Netatmo wrote:Hello,
@fiskapa: as always, the new firmware is deployed progressively. It shall be automatically installed to your Station in the next few days :-)
Thank you for your patience.
I wonder how long "the next few days" are. Ten days. Still waiting. Still problem with some of the outdoor stations as consuming batteries in a few months. Will that be solved with the update? Tried to update with the wizard but did not update the stations.

I noticed that the stores that I bought the weather stations from are selling them with 40% discount. Either they seem to drop Netatmo because of problems or a new station is on its way from Netatmo and they wanted to clear the stores.

Re: FAQ: All you need to know about firmware upgrades

Posted: 24 Apr 2017, 23:05
by cefs89
cefs89 wrote:I have tried updating manually with numerous devices and it does not work. All my modules are running on last May's releases! This is quite frankly unacceptable and an automatic update function (a working manual update aside) has to be released sooner rather than later.
Meanwhile all modules except the outdoor module are running on the newest firmware. Beats me whether it was due to my post, a rather delayed result of trying to update manually or actually an automatic update.

Re: FAQ: All you need to know about firmware upgrades

Posted: 25 Apr 2017, 17:36
by truls
truls wrote:
Brieuc_Netatmo wrote:Hello,
@fiskapa: as always, the new firmware is deployed progressively. It shall be automatically installed to your Station in the next few days :-)
Thank you for your patience.
I wonder how long "the next few days" are. Ten days. Still waiting. Still problem with some of the outdoor stations as consuming batteries in a few months. Will that be solved with the update? Tried to update with the wizard but did not update the stations.

I noticed that the stores that I bought the weather stations from are selling them with 40% discount. Either they seem to drop Netatmo because of problems or a new station is on its way from Netatmo and they wanted to clear the stores.
Now, one day after previous post, all four of my stations has been updated.

I noticed when I made the manual update a few days ago, that I got both ozon and NOx information in the iPhone app, but with the automatic update today, it is back to only ozon. Any reason for this?