Pushing Netatmo data to the WeatherUnderground

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
jrwweather

Pushing Netatmo data to the WeatherUnderground

Post by jrwweather » 15 Jan 2015, 20:37

I just installed a Netatmo weather station. I want to have my weather data pushed to the Weather Underground. I see many Netatmo stations on the WunderMap, but I don't see a way of setting up a link to do that on either the Weather Underground web site or the Netatmo web site. How can I link my Netatmo weather data to the Weather Underground?

jofre_netatmo

Re: Pushing Netatmo data to the WeatherUnderground

Post by jofre_netatmo » 16 Jan 2015, 17:26

Hi,
Weather Underground is in the process of integrating Netatmo data. It might take some time to integrate all the stations, though.
All you need to do is make sure you "contribute to the Weathermap" on the settings menu of your Station, your outdoor measurements will then be automatically shared with them.
Best regards,
Jofre - Netatmo Team

DigitalMann

Post by DigitalMann » 22 Jan 2015, 21:58

My Netatmo weather station is live on Weather Underground. Very cool, thank you for enabling this feature.

Mich@el

Post by Mich@el » 07 Feb 2015, 14:04

My Station has been added automatically as ischorte5 and updates properly. How can I log in the Weather Underground account of ischorte5 to add a webcam or other data?

mkammerman

Post by mkammerman » 09 Feb 2015, 20:49

I have been waiting since Dec to see my data show up in wunderground. In the mean time I have been using the MeteowarePlus software to publish my data to wunderground. Do you have any idea how long it will take for this to happen when you have my data ingested into wnderground? I am am in Keller, TX USA.

Sendy_Netatmo

Post by Sendy_Netatmo » 10 Feb 2015, 11:32

mkammerman wrote:I have been waiting since Dec to see my data show up in wunderground. In the mean time I have been using the MeteowarePlus software to publish my data to wunderground. Do you have any idea how long it will take for this to happen when you have my data ingested into wnderground? I am am in Keller, TX USA.
Hi,

Actually, it is up to WeatherUnderground, they have some strict rules concerning data measured, maybe your station has some wrong measures according to them, or maybe it is just a question of time before you will see available.

For more details, you can contact their support.

Return to “General questions”