It's warm inside....

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Darkwell

Re: It's warm inside....

Post by Darkwell »

Just happened to my three year old weather station base module too - it displays around 30 °C though it's just around 18 °C and I cannot apply a firmware update because the setup wizard gets stuck in step 1 (does not recognize the connected station). The firmware version of the main module is 102, of the other modules it is 43.

Will there be a bugfix applied to all netatmo stations automatically or will I have to request one?
NesporBellisRM

Post by NesporBellisRM »

Brieuc_Netatmo wrote:Hi NesporBellisRM,
Yes, the fix has also been applied to your Station. I've read your ticket, and indeed you have to be close to your Station for next steps.
Have a nice day!
Hi Brieuc,

I'm now back with my weather station and can perform the next steps for the calibration.

I emailed support last week but have had no reply. The previous ticket was EFV-YWGRK-631.

Rgds,

R.
NesporBellisRM

Post by NesporBellisRM »

Sadly this was a complete waste of time ( my time. ) I'm not sure what Netatmo think calibration is, but it's certainly not calibration in the usual sense. Main unit still well out of whack with reality, Netatmo can see the data and yet still are asking "is it fixed?" what the hell... Their troubleshooting seems to mainly resemble turning it off and on.

Really this ( and other tales on this board ) should serve as warning not to buy Netatmo products - they don't stand behind them, they don't work a lot of the time, they are not accurate, they cannot be calibrated, support is mostly a joke.
Jeremyth

Post by Jeremyth »

Same problem. Indoor module hardware version V1. It's been 93 degrees in my house apparently since May! Fw 140. It's out by about 20-25 degrees, then all of a sudden will drop to the correct value, then back up again randomly. Happens daily.
Chiara_Netatmo

Post by Chiara_Netatmo »

Hello,

Please submit a support request via our help center (https://www.netatmo.com/helpcenter), we will then be able to investigate about this issue.

Thank you for your cooperation!
Jeremyth

Post by Jeremyth »

Sent. Thank you.

Return to “General questions”