Weather Map does not have my weather station

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
ihaveworms

Weather Map does not have my weather station

Post by ihaveworms » 28 Dec 2015, 20:06

I have enabled contributions to the weather map and I do not see my station displayed on the map. I have to turn off "Filter stations" for it to show up. What is the deal? How can I get my station to show up normally.

Capsid

Re: Weather Map does not have my weather station

Post by Capsid » 29 Dec 2015, 19:24

I usually find that you have to refresh the map page.

jis

Post by jis » 30 May 2016, 16:27

ihaveworms wrote:I have enabled contributions to the weather map and I do not see my station displayed on the map. I have to turn off "Filter stations" for it to show up. What is the deal? How can I get my station to show up normally.
You should place your outdoor module in a proper way, for example direct sunshine is trigger to filter your station for sure.

skuske

Post by skuske » 11 Jun 2016, 14:48

From netatmo support:

"When a person decides to contribute his data to the Map, the station is checked for 2 to 3 weeks to make sure that the datas are correct. and then accepted. so it will take some time for a station to apear in the map even if the datas are correct.

Then the station will be analysed every week or two, to check if it is still sending correct data, if not the station will be filterd out. so it is possible to see a station with wrong data, and it will be taken out as soon as it passes the examination."
Download myatmo from the iTunes AppStore at

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myatmo/ ... &ls=1&mt=8

luke1970

Post by luke1970 » 06 Aug 2016, 16:17

skuske wrote:From netatmo support:

"When a person decides to contribute his data to the Map, the station is checked for 2 to 3 weeks to make sure that the datas are correct. and then accepted. so it will take some time for a station to apear in the map even if the datas are correct.

Then the station will be analysed every week or two, to check if it is still sending correct data, if not the station will be filterd out. so it is possible to see a station with wrong data, and it will be taken out as soon as it passes the examination."
Hm, I have a new station since 3 days. My station is "filtered" in world map. :-(
I will see in 2 or 3 weeks my station is on world map "normal".

Return to “General questions”