Data to Netatmo Weathermap & Wunderground

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
rbirds

Data to Netatmo Weathermap & Wunderground

Post by rbirds »

I added the wind gauge to my Netatmo Wx Station on March 19. While I can see data from the station neither Wunderground nor the Netatmo Weathermap is receiving the data. I double checked my settings and the Weathermap has access to my station data. Does adding new modules cause Wunderground and Weathermap to handle my station as a brand new station and so go through the setup delay I saw when I first brought the station online?
rbirds

Re: Data to Netatmo Weathermap & Wunderground

Post by rbirds »

Going back to the app, I reset the location and suddenly the data showed up on Weathermap. But how did the location move 40 miles NW of its actual location? Very odd.
jdwhite

Post by jdwhite »

Also note that wind gauge data is not currently sent to Wunderground by Netatmo. I verified this with Wunderground support last week. Go figure.
PeanutsHouse

Post by PeanutsHouse »

Did Wunderground or Netatmo give any clue as to when wind gauge data would be shown?
jdwhite

Post by jdwhite »

PeanutsHouse wrote:Did Wunderground or Netatmo give any clue as to when wind gauge data would be shown?
What I was told was "as soon as they add it we will display it on Weather Underground."

-Jason

Return to “General questions”