Netatmo server unstable yet again.... :(

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Slim

Netatmo server unstable yet again.... :(

Post by Slim » 11 Aug 2017, 09:10

Your servers are again down.....lag, disconects on my presence cams and no service at all from my weatherstation :(
This happens too often I'm afraid.
Proud owner of Netatmo weather station, rain and wind gauge.
Also...I guess I'm a involuntary Presence beta tester. Two of them :)

Gonzo72

Re: Netatmo server unstable yet again.... :(

Post by Gonzo72 » 20 Aug 2017, 18:02

Since a few days I massive problems to access the API and now even on the netatmo.com page there's data missing. I bought my netatmo set two weeks ago and it worked a few days since then, not amused.

Is there any service information available where one can check the status of the "cloud"? Any chance netatmo provides decent information about service status?

Thx

joseluis

Post by joseluis » 22 Aug 2017, 08:08

Netatmo support is the worst, I don't know why you keep trying using this forum, they never respond

The future will be that Netatmo will stop supporting Weather stations totally and we'll have a few nice bricks at home

Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo » 22 Aug 2017, 10:24

joseluis wrote:Netatmo support is the worst, I don't know why you keep trying using this forum, they never respond

The future will be that Netatmo will stop supporting Weather stations totally and we'll have a few nice bricks at home
Dear joseluis,
This forum is not the official Support. It is made to allow the Netatmo community members to discuss about their products, and find some help eventually.
If you need a dedicated help, we are pleased to answer all of your questions if you send us a message through our Help Center: https://www.netatmo.com/helpcenter/
I hope it helps.
Have a nice day!
Brieuc - Netatmo Team

joseluis

Post by joseluis » 22 Aug 2017, 11:03

Yes, I did already, I lost almost 1 year of data and the data is still missing and Netatmo official Support doesn't recover it, doesn't tell me how my data was deleted, etc after months of insisting

The only thing they suggest me is: "hey, we don't have a "delete your data" button, only you can do that, so... it's your fault!" ... it's ridiculous...... the worst Customer service I have ever seen...

And regarding this forum... the address is forum.netatmo.com, isn't it? I know it's not official support but you come up from time to time and respond. Curiously, you haven't been in any of my previous post asking for help, only on this where is say "Netatmo support is the worst".

PS: Yes, I'm a dissatisfied customer, 1 year of data lost and no rational answer is good reason for it...

Return to “General questions”