SmartMixin Android app

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo Android application.
vincejah
Posts: 81
Joined: 21 Jan 2015, 09:16

SmartMixin Android app

Post by vincejah » 10 Jul 2017, 14:45

Hi,

I would like to present a new Android application I am launching called SmartMixin. This is currently in Beta, so please be gentle ;). Netatmo Weather station is the first connected object that the app is supporting.

You can download it from the Google Play Store at this address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... smartmixin

Screenshot_20170706-220155.png
dashboard
Screenshot_20170706-220320.png
weather map
Screenshot_20170706-220206.png
charts

Let me know if you like it.

Thanks,
Vincent

bettebent
Posts: 6
Joined: 19 Jan 2017, 18:38
Location: Frederikshavn, Denmark

Re: SmartMixin Android app

Post by bettebent » 17 Jul 2017, 17:10

Thanks.....I have just downloaded your app and are looking forward to use it...

bettebent
Posts: 6
Joined: 19 Jan 2017, 18:38
Location: Frederikshavn, Denmark

Re: SmartMixin Android app

Post by bettebent » 20 Jul 2017, 08:18

I have now used it for a couple of days without any problem...very beautiful app...I like it !

vincejah
Posts: 81
Joined: 21 Jan 2015, 09:16

Re: SmartMixin Android app

Post by vincejah » 20 Jul 2017, 09:13

bettebent wrote:I have now used it for a couple of days without any problem...very beautiful app...I like it !
Thanks a lot for your feedback

vincejah
Posts: 81
Joined: 21 Jan 2015, 09:16

Re: SmartMixin Android app

Post by vincejah » 24 Aug 2017, 19:57

A new version is out (on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store). It brings Weather forecast. I hope you will like it.
Screenshot_20170823-172034.png
Weather forecast

Isarwolf
Posts: 29
Joined: 25 Jan 2015, 09:28

Re: SmartMixin Android app

Post by Isarwolf » 12 Sep 2017, 08:45

I use the App from the first day and i am very satisfied.

Now Thermostat is added. But I have no thermostat there fore I get an error message on German:

"Sie haben noch eine Thermostat Netatmo"
should be:

"Sie haben noch keinen Netatmo Thermostat."

Yes I have no thermostat, but I have a "Radiator Relais" - that means a relais from starter kit"
If there is no Thermostat then the App should find the "relais" and I could manage my valves in my home.

With the Netatmo Energy App I can manage my valves.

best regards and many thanks for all your efforts

Isarwolf
Wetterstation h04f7c0

vincejah
Posts: 81
Joined: 21 Jan 2015, 09:16

Re: SmartMixin Android app

Post by vincejah » 12 Sep 2017, 09:34

Isarwolf wrote:I use the App from the first day and i am very satisfied.

Now Thermostat is added. But I have no thermostat there fore I get an error message on German:

"Sie haben noch eine Thermostat Netatmo"
should be:

"Sie haben noch keinen Netatmo Thermostat."

Yes I have no thermostat, but I have a "Radiator Relais" - that means a relais from starter kit"
If there is no Thermostat then the App should find the "relais" and I could manage my valves in my home.

With the Netatmo Energy App I can manage my valves.

best regards and many thanks for all your efforts

Isarwolf
I have corrected the wrong german translation (in the upcoming release). Thanks.

Unfortunately, Netatmo API for third party apps does not handle valves yet. Be sure that i will work on it as soon as Netatmo update their API to support valves.

Isarwolf
Posts: 29
Joined: 25 Jan 2015, 09:28

Re: SmartMixin Android app

Post by Isarwolf » 12 Sep 2017, 09:46

vincejah wrote:
I have corrected the wrong german translation (in the upcoming release). Thanks.

Unfortunately, Netatmo API for third party apps does not handle valves yet. Be sure that i will work on it as soon as Netatmo update their API to support valves.
Thank you for the information.
Then I have to wait

Greetings
Isarwolf
Wetterstation h04f7c0

Isarwolf
Posts: 29
Joined: 25 Jan 2015, 09:28

Re: SmartMixin Android app

Post by Isarwolf » 06 Dec 2017, 10:09

Min/Max Temperatur outside

This morning it was exactly 0.0 °C and then no Min/Max Temperature was shown. Only as the temperature rise to 0.1 °C the Min/Max temperature was shown again.

Greetings

Isarwolf
Wetterstation h04f7c0

Northan
Posts: 6
Joined: 27 Nov 2017, 12:35

Re: SmartMixin Android app

Post by Northan » 09 Dec 2017, 00:28

Great app.
I imagine you are busy with a road plan. Just wanted to ask if you are planning on widgets?

Post Reply

Return to “Weather Station Android Application”