Widget for the Android app ?

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo Android application.
Achim
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Oct 2013, 10:39

Re: Widget for the Android app ?

Post by Achim » 05 Oct 2013, 11:06

Bug report for exotic configurations:

I've set up me Android desktop with a width of 6 (6 icons per row).
See attached picture (please ignore the lower line, there are only five icons).

As you can see in the attachment, the App doesn't align character font sizes yet.

Workaround: enlarge Widget by resizing it. Unfortunately, it's more screen consuming then (1 more line, 1 more row).

Greetings
AndroidAchim
Attachments
Screenshot.jpg
Screenshot.jpg (80.63 KiB) Viewed 499 times

kosmocos
Posts: 31
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 06:53

Re: Widget for the Android app ?

Post by kosmocos » 05 Oct 2013, 12:12

Same here, i got 7 icons on a row. Using Nova launcher on Galaxy Note3 - N9005.
Attachments
Screenshot_2013-10-05-13-04-36.jpg
Screenshot_2013-10-05-13-04-36.jpg (151.14 KiB) Viewed 498 times

ankue
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 13:25

Re: Widget for the Android app ?

Post by ankue » 21 Oct 2013, 13:31

xlr8r wrote:I've tested the widget this week-end on my phone.
When I've no Internet connexion, it does not display any data (just inform that there's no connexion).
Would it be possible to keep in memory the latest infos instead ?
+1!

For power saving I keep wifi and mobile data off when not using the phone. So I always see the message "no data available" when switching on the phone. If the widget would just keep the last data on display until it can pull new data from server ... that would be great. ;)

ms893
Posts: 6
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 21:58

Re: Widget for the Android app ?

Post by ms893 » 21 Oct 2013, 14:48

+1

kosmocos
Posts: 31
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 06:53

Re: Widget for the Android app ?

Post by kosmocos » 12 Nov 2013, 17:14

Another suggestion, i think the atmospheric pressure value should appear on the outdoor widget along with outdoor temperature and humidity.
I use the outdoor widget as my main weather widget and i really miss the pressure value.

Tiuri
Posts: 54
Joined: 29 May 2013, 06:28

Re: Widget for the Android app ?

Post by Tiuri » 29 Nov 2013, 07:18

Would it be possible to have the widget work as a shortcut as well? I.e. a tap on the widget opens the app.

kosmocos
Posts: 31
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 06:53

Re: Widget for the Android app ?

Post by kosmocos » 29 Nov 2013, 07:36

Tiuri wrote:Would it be possible to have the widget work as a shortcut as well? I.e. a tap on the widget opens the app.
But that's the way it is now :roll:

anne-marie
Posts: 54
Joined: 27 Oct 2013, 17:53

Re: Widget for the Android app ?

Post by anne-marie » 29 Nov 2013, 09:41

Super Widget! merci!

Tiuri
Posts: 54
Joined: 29 May 2013, 06:28

Re: Widget for the Android app ?

Post by Tiuri » 04 Dec 2013, 06:57

kosmocos wrote:
Tiuri wrote:Would it be possible to have the widget work as a shortcut as well? I.e. a tap on the widget opens the app.
But that's the way it is now :roll:
How weird! I just tried it on my nexus 5 and there it works the way it should. However, on my samsung galaxy note 10.1 it does not work. I can tap the widget all I want, but the app does not start.

I guess when it didn't work on the 10" tablet, I never tried it on any of my other devices...

Thanks for replying, it made me try it out. Still strange it doesn't work on the big tablet :?

RiseUp
Posts: 12
Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 03:30

Re: Widget for the Android app ?

Post by RiseUp » 07 Dec 2013, 03:36

Tiuri wrote: How weird! I just tried it on my nexus 5 and there it works the way it should. However, on my samsung galaxy note 10.1 it does not work. I can tap the widget all I want, but the app does not start.

I guess when it didn't work on the 10" tablet, I never tried it on any of my other devices...

Thanks for replying, it made me try it out. Still strange it doesn't work on the big tablet :?
On my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, the widget works as a shortcut to the app. :?

Post Reply

Return to “Weather Station Android Application”