Server status

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo Web application.
danieldodson

Server status

Post by danieldodson »

I've just the checked the 'my app station page' for a house that I won't have physical access to until Saturday 18th August and all I see is 'No data available for this period'. Is there a central Netatmo page that lists the status of the Netatmo servers? Weather data appears to have stopped being collected on Friday 10th at 1800 GMT+1 and is still missing to the present point Sunday 12th at 1045 GMT+1.

There was conversation in Netatmo API (https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14449%20) that mentioned that the servers were offline on Tuesday and were then restored about 4.30pm. Is this related?

Also this begs the question, what commitments has Netatmo made to keeping the servers switched on? Can I expect this to still work in 10 years time with a future web browser?

Daniel
danieldodson

Re: Server status

Post by danieldodson »

As of noon on 18th August Data collection has now resumed but I'm missing data between 12th -> 18th August. I don't understand how this device can be this unreliable yet still for sale in shops like John Lewis. Is it just my device that is behaving like this?

Return to “Weather Station Web Application”