Suggesting additional Netatmo Weathermap display options

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo Web application.
flomatix

Suggesting additional Netatmo Weathermap display options

Post by flomatix »

I would like to suggest the ability having different parameter readings displayed on the netatmo weathermap.
It's fine having the current temperature there, but it should be possible to switch to current humidity, pressure and possibly the calculated dewpoint as well.
Additionally basic statistics, e.g. highs and lows for the last week, could be also availabe for display on the weathermap.
For the time being it's a nice tool, but missing to take the full advantage of the netatmo user's extensive data set.
trosenblatt

Re: Suggesting additional Netatmo Weathermap display options

Post by trosenblatt »

Hello Flomatix,

Yesterday we have released a new version of the weathermap and my.netatmo.com that enables you to add favorites stations.
When you have a favorite station you can observe historic measures in the web app (my.netatmo.com/app/station)

Regards,
Thomas Rosenblatt, Netatmo Team.
flomatix

Re: Suggesting additional Netatmo Weathermap display options

Post by flomatix »

Hello Thomas, thank you for constantly updating the app! The new feature is a good idea.
However, what I mean is something different: I would like to have the coloured pinpoints on the netatmo weather map displaying the other parameters also on request, so that I can see for example a map of all stations displaying the current barometric pressure.

Return to “Weather Station Web Application”