New Unofficial website: www.datatmo.com

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo Web application.
theracer23

Re: New Unofficial website: www.datatmo.com

Post by theracer23 »

Hi,
your website is awesome :D
i've a request: is there a possibility to delete old (selecting by particular day) measurerements? I ask this beacuse, my last 30 days of measurements are "distorted" cause some reasons that i don't explain (it's irrilevant). I attach an image to explain better what i want:

Code: Select all

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w9jh4d683ihd6xi/image.jpg?dl=0
I want to delete all the measurements older than 4 march. I've already canceled old measurements by the original web-site but in your site i still see them :shock:
Any ideas? :)
Mapantz

Post by Mapantz »

Is the site down?

There is a problem displaying the requested page
vincejah

Post by vincejah »

Mapantz wrote:Is the site down?

There is a problem displaying the requested page
Don't know what happened... Netatmo Analytics is up again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Vincent
Juhan

Post by Juhan »

Thanks - Very good
squaregoldfish

Post by squaregoldfish »

Just got my Natatmo, and this site looks like it could be a valuable alternative to the official site.

I do have one feature request which is missing from both: The daily graph shows the current day from midnight, and I'd really like to be able to see the data from the last full day cycle in a 'rolling' format. So the daily graph would show the last 24 hours instead of resetting every day. The same could obviously be done for the week/month/year too.

Would that be hard to implement?

Steve.
vincejah

Post by vincejah »

squaregoldfish wrote:Just got my Natatmo, and this site looks like it could be a valuable alternative to the official site.

I do have one feature request which is missing from both: The daily graph shows the current day from midnight, and I'd really like to be able to see the data from the last full day cycle in a 'rolling' format. So the daily graph would show the last 24 hours instead of resetting every day. The same could obviously be done for the week/month/year too.

Steve.
Hi Steve,

I take your request into account. I will implement this is the future.

Vincent
elraj

Post by elraj »

vincejah wrote:
squaregoldfish wrote:Just got my Natatmo, and this site looks like it could be a valuable alternative to the official site.

Steve.
Hi Steve,

I take your request into account. I will implement this is the future.

Vincent
I hope that will be an additional feature and not one that will replace the current daily/monthly graph. Some of us would like to compare our observations with the ones from official weather stations or other non-Netatmo weather stations, and they usually roll over at midnight. The same goes for montly figures; when going for the monthly view I'd expect to find datas for the month up to now (average temperature included), not for the last 30 days.

Your page is superb, so much more informative than the official one. I hope you will keep the current data setup instead of replacing it with something new.
vincejah

Post by vincejah »

elraj wrote:I hope that will be an additional feature and not one that will replace the current daily/monthly graph. Some of us would like to compare our observations with the ones from official weather stations or other non-Netatmo weather stations, and they usually roll over at midnight. The same goes for montly figures; when going for the monthly view I'd expect to find datas for the month up to now (average temperature included), not for the last 30 days.

Your page is superb, so much more informative than the official one. I hope you will keep the current data setup instead of replacing it with something new.
Don't worry, nothing will be removed, just additional features will be added. And BTW, thanks for the compliment ;)
vincejah

Post by vincejah »

Steve.
Hi Steve,

This is now implemented. On the dashboard page, click on the calendar icon next to "year" button and you'll have access to the last 24h/7days/30 days.

Kind Regards,
Vincent
Taavi

Post by Taavi »

vincejah wrote:
This is now implemented. On the dashboard page, click on the calendar icon next to "year" button and you'll have access to the last 24h/7days/30 days.
Kind Regards,
Vincent
Perfect Thank you.

Return to “Weather Station Web Application”