New Unofficial website: www.datatmo.com

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo Web application.
vincejah

New Unofficial website: www.datatmo.com

Post by vincejah »

Hello,

A new unoffical website displaying data from the Netatmo weather station is online: https://www.datatmo.com

Main features :
- Display measurements of various sensors ( day / week / month / year) in a new way
- Display average charts/tables of outdoor data per month (with comparison between years )
- Compare average with stations who share their outdoor data

I invite you to take a tour. This is a first version that will evolve over time.

If you like this site, please share the link with your friends that own a Netatmo Weather Station :-) .

Thanks,
Vincent
Mapantz

Re: New Unofficial website: www.datatmo.com

Post by Mapantz »

vincejah wrote:Hello,

A new unoffical website displaying data from the Netatmo weather station is online: https://www.datatmo.com

Main features :
- Display measurements of various sensors ( day / week / month / year) in a new way
- Display average charts/tables of outdoor data per month (with comparison between years )
- Compare average with stations who share their outdoor data

I invite you to take a tour. This is a first version that will evolve over time.

If you like this site, please share the link with your friends that own a Netatmo Weather Station :-) .

Thanks,
Vincent
Love this! Bookmarked.

Great work. :)
Northender71

Post by Northender71 »

Nice. Very nice.
Hakki

Post by Hakki »

Nice!

I wluld like to see the min & max temperature per month in the "year analytics" as well.
vincejah

Post by vincejah »

Thanks.

In Year Analytics, there are é different views:
- Overview: You should see the min max when you put your mouse on a cell from the table. This is actually complicated to display min/max in the graph because it would generate too many series (3 series min/max/avg per year).
- year view: you can see what you are requesting.

Does that help?
Hakki

Post by Hakki »

vincejah wrote:Thanks.

In Year Analytics, there are é different views:
- Overview: You should see the min max when you put your mouse on a cell from the table. This is actually complicated to display min/max in the graph because it would generate too many series (3 series min/max/avg per year).
- year view: you can see what you are requesting.

Does that help?
Oh yes, that's nice.
Didn't see it because I was testing on tablet. On PC it works by pointing the mouse (also cold and warm days:))

Just a suggestion for tablet views: could you add a second row per year for the table, with coldest (blue color) and warmest (red color) temp? That way it's always visible and no need to point the month (it's also easier to compare)
Hakki

Post by Hakki »

I'm liking it even more now I'm looking on the pc.
Another suggestion: Could you make a switch for the "windangle"? The degrees are to difficult for me, I would prefer lines on North, east, south, west (or maybe also NE, SE, SW, NW)
I also like the way it's visible on a circular visial, like in the app: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5897#p27930
vincejah

Post by vincejah »

The wind rose is planned in a near future. I do not own a wind module and therefore implementing it is a bit tricky
elraj

Post by elraj »

This is really good! When in Month and Year mode it would be really nice with a 'summary box' on the left side providing information on average temperature and precipitation total.

Is that a possibility?
vincejah

Post by vincejah »

I was thinking about that too. Yes I will implement that (don't know when though).

Return to “Weather Station Web Application”