Geofencing

Superslagter

Geofencing

Post by Superslagter »

Hi there
I’m having problems with my wifes geofencing when she leaves our home. It doesnt register every time when she leaves.....sometime it does sometime it doesnt🤥 Mine works every time i leave. Anyone in the same situation
tony_P

Re: Geofencing

Post by tony_P »

My geofencing has become unreliable recently (only me registered). Has been very reliable for about a year. Didn't recognise that I had left. Restarted phone (android) and my absence was immediately registered.
joergm6

Post by joergm6 »

I also find the geofencing almost no longer works (for a long time). An exit of the house area is never recognized on 2 different Android smartphones.
Only if I start the "Security" app manually, my status is set to absent. Any energy saving options on the smartphone are disabled for the app. Background usage is therefore incorrect due to the app.
divsec

Post by divsec »

Superslagter wrote: 19 Sep 2019, 19:53 Hi there
I’m having problems with my wifes geofencing when she leaves our home. It doesnt register every time when she leaves.....sometime it does sometime it doesnt🤥 Mine works every time i leave. Anyone in the same situation
Exactly the same for me
Erwan_Netatmo

Post by Erwan_Netatmo »

Hi,
Our team is looking into this issue, sorry for the inconvenience.
Could you give me the version of android you are using on your phone?

Erwan.
Erwan - Netatmo Android Team
tony_P

Post by tony_P »

My Geofencing still does not function correctly (It had been fine earlier in the year). Only recognises that I've left home if I open the app. Android 8.0.0. Samsung Experience 9.0. App v 3.0.2.6. App excluded from energy saving, so should be running in background.
ubik

Post by ubik »

I have the same issue on Android 9
divsec

Post by divsec »

I have the Android version 7 and exactly the same as above,
im0001

Post by im0001 »

Same issue here, works for my device, but not any other invite phones... iOS 13.2
ubik

Post by ubik »

I still have the same issue.
In the meanwhile I replaced my indoor camera because the previous one died, but I still have the same issue.
Please someone from Netatmo could provide an update?
Thank you

Return to “Android”