Sort cameras

SHentschke

Sort cameras

Post by SHentschke »

Hello Netatmo,
I have a welcome and six presence.
My first camera was the Welcome, then the six Presence followed. Now I would like to gain two welcomes. In the app, the cameras follow from left to right after installation. However, I would like to determine a sequence that makes sense for me.
Is there a function in the security app that offers the possibility to sort the cameras of your own choice?
If not, can you implement such a function?
Thank you
GEORGzer

Re: Sort cameras

Post by GEORGzer »

I don't own cameras so I can't give it a try, but if it's like the valves or weather station modules then they appear in the order you added them.
So you might have to delete the cameras from your account and re-add them in the order you wish.
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee
SHentschke

Post by SHentschke »

Yes it is.
It comes into the tool in the order in which you installed the cameras.
For me, a camera had a problem in the past and had to be reconfigured (according to NETATMO). So this is hung back again.
Reinstalling and re-installing all cameras every time is too much effort for me.
Wouldn't it be easier to add a function to sort the cameras?
MikeyBoy1977

Post by MikeyBoy1977 »

Agreed, the ability to sort the ordering of the camera's would be a good feature to add
Maroen

Post by Maroen »

Maybe Netatmo can reply? I just came to this forum to see if there was a topic about this, so I’m not the only one who would like to change the order the way my camera’s appear in the app.

Return to “iOS”