Geofencing

Rob_atmo

Geofencing

Post by Rob_atmo »

Hello. I have started recently with the same issue referred before: I have a Welcome, several Tags, the Siren and 3 some Alarm, an iPhone 11, an Apple TV 4K and my wife has an iPhone X. Geofencing always worked perfectly, but for one week ago, the geofencing of my wife iPhone has stopped of working:
I mean, the camera recognises my wife and then she appears to be "at home", however, if she goes to another room (we live in a over 100m. flat) and the camera doesn't see my wife, she will get the "away" status and we will receive the "welcome home" message each time she passes before de Welcome.

We both have the latest Security version app 4.0.1, both have enabled integration with HomeKit, everything the same, but geofencing doesn't works properly with her.
He have tried to re start the Welcome, the router, the iPhone and rental de app with no results.

So, could you help us with this annoying issue?

Thanks so much for you attention and sorry for my very bad English !

Rob
Erwan_Netatmo

Re: Geofencing

Post by Erwan_Netatmo »

Hi Rob,

This is an Android topic, you should ask your question in the iOs one https://forum.netatmo.com/viewforum.php?f=128

Regards,

Erwan.
Erwan - Netatmo Android Team
GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer »

I've created a new topic in the iOS forum and moved your posts here.

Gentleman, discuss 😎
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee
Rob_atmo

Post by Rob_atmo »

Hello..... I have just seen your answers right now, sorry for no reply before!
Anyway I have created a new topic in general topic forum.

Thanks for all

Roberto
GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer »

@Rob_atmo: I've deleted your other topic since this is the right board for this issue. Please use this topic from now on, thank you.
Rob_atmo wrote: 06 Apr 2020, 20:00 Hello, everyone.
I have started recently with the same issue referred by other users in this forum before: I have a Welcome, several Tags, one Siren and 3 smoke Alarm, an iPhone 11, an Apple TV 4K and my wife has an iPhone X. Geofencing always worked perfectly, but for two weeks ago, the geofencing of my wife iPhone has stopped of working:
I mean, the camera recognises my wife and then she appears to be "at home", however, if she goes to another room (we live in flat over 100m) and the camera doesn't see my wife, she will get the "away" status and we will receive the "welcome home" message each time she passes before de Welcome.

We both have the latest Security version app 4.0.1, both have enabled integration with HomeKit, everything the same, but geofencing doesn't works properly with her.
He have tried to re start the Welcome camera, the router, the iPhone and reinstall the app with no results.

So, could you help us with this annoying issue?

Thanks so much for you attention!

Roberto Aguilar
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell

Not a Netatmo employee
Rob_atmo

Post by Rob_atmo »

@GEORGzer: Ok, but besides of deleting or moving my posts, do you have any good ideas of how solve this issue? Thanks so much for your consideration! :D :D :D
GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer »

I don't own any Netatmo cameras, sorry.

But if you want to reach the Netatmo support directly, you should open a support ticket on the website.
https://helpcenter.netatmo.com/en-us/sm ... sories/top

Not a Netatmo employee

Return to “iOS”