DP/GDPR Compliance

Suggestions, features and new ideas
s0nic

DP/GDPR Compliance

Post by s0nic » 10 Apr 2019, 13:50

State laws often do not allow the filming of public property and neighboring properties. Please implement the possibility to pixelate certain areas in the recording to ensure compliance.

s0nic

Re: DP/GDPR Compliance

Post by s0nic » 06 Mar 2020, 04:08

How long are you going to ignore this point? It would also be interesting for your customers and the authorities to know if you really don't have access to the streams.

Although the recordings and pictures are stored on the SD card, but the access seems to be done via your proxy/relay servers.

Please publish your data concept, the TCP/UDP communication concept and information security concept.

In a nutshell: What have you done to protect the customer data/pictures? And will you ever support the pixelation of areas?

Would be good to know if your employees or the French secret service have access to the streams and if not, why not? After all, your servers are streaming the recordings from the cameras. Right?

Guzzi

Re: DP/GDPR Compliance

Post by Guzzi » 28 Apr 2020, 15:24

As I told in FR "Feature Request for Alert Zones"

I would prefer, if there is also a possibility to anonimyze a zone for the neighbors area. That would help to be in the law. Because you may not film others garden here in Switzerland (and in other countries I guess).
Cheers Andy
Attachments
IMG_4963.jpg
IMG_4963.jpg (111.73 KiB) Viewed 145 times

Return to “Feature requests”