Robotic mowers detection

Suggestions, features and new ideas
b3astie

Robotic mowers detection

Post by b3astie »

As it is now I have to learn the camera that my mower is a car and turn off notifications for cars.
Xorlon

Re: Robotic mowers detection

Post by Xorlon »

Fully agreed on this.

I've got 4 cameras where one camera is having our front of the house with the porch way in view. Here I want notifications and alerts when a car is seen. The rest of the cameras is monitoring different angles of the garden, where the automower is roaming. I can't have different settings for notifications based on type (animal, car, person) for different cameras. So unless I turn of car notifications for all cameras (including the porch way) and loose information for cars, I get hundreds of notifications for my autmower "car" that is seen all over the garden.

A robotic mower detection would really help out :mrgreen:
frav

Post by frav »

+1
Fredrik from Sweden
2x Netatmo Urban Weather Station, 6x indoor sensors, 2x Rain Gauge, 2x Wind Gauge
9x Netatmo Presence @ 64GB Kingston High Endurance microSDXC [R95/W30] (SDCE64GB)
Highcity

Post by Highcity »

+1
I have the same problem and hope that there will be a solution soon.
Another possibility would be to make it possible to activate the push message dedicated per camera and not for all the same procedures.
iquint

Post by iquint »

Maybe the new iOS might be a solution to this. When iOS14 gets out, users can select a portion of the video stream that get ignored for any warnings. This does only work through homekit though.
Mochmo

Post by Mochmo »

I have the same issue and I put the cameras in different rooms/houses and then I can change the setting for the other cameras not to record cars but others to do so.
w.taferner

Post by w.taferner »

+1
Mähmet

Post by Mähmet »

Same problem for me. My WORX will be detected as a "car" and an "animal". So it would be great to be able to configure each camera individual according to type based recognition. THANKS !!!!
My problem is that Camera records ALL the TIME my lawn mower. This fills my NAS unnecessary and makes it harder to find the important videos.
Patrik Johansson

Post by Patrik Johansson »

Same problem here. Netatmo Presence dislikes my Husqvarna Automower... Quite annoying!
Harald

Post by Harald »

+1

Return to “Feature requests”