Beta Test iOS Security app

Duude

Re: Beta Test Security

Post by Duude »

Hello there,

i filled in the requested informations (yesterday) and my Netatmo Presence is waiting for the firmware update to test the Presence with Apple HomeKit. How long is the processing time to get the beta test firmware for the camera?

Best regards,
Duude
g33k81

Post by g33k81 »

Same here, can someone please confirm when do we get homekit supported beta firmware after filling the form?

Thanks!
jofre_netatmo

Post by jofre_netatmo »

Hello,
All your submissions to join the Beta Test need to be validated and this might take some days.
Please be patient.
Thanks,
Jofre - Netatmo Team
cocorona1103

Post by cocorona1103 »

Dear Beta Team,
when can I expect to receive my beta testing invitation for netatmo presence/welcome. I registered for the beta test yesterday.
Thank you!
Best Regards!
g33k81

Post by g33k81 »

jofre wrote:Hello,
All your submissions to join the Beta Test need to be validated and this might take some days.
Please be patient.
Thanks,
Great! Thanks for the update!
cosmicadventure

Post by cosmicadventure »

Dear Brieuc,

yesterday I got eMail from Netatmo. I've now joined the Netatmo Security Beta test. Thank you for pulling firmware 119 to my presence. After the update process, the iOS netatmo security app told me "Homekit is now available". Adding presence to my HomeApp with the netatmo security app worked well for me. I had no problems. The instructions were clear and understandable, good job. The first check of home app was also ok. The presence was shown and live video was available. After adding a new room and switching presence to that room, my presence crashed. Presence was not shown as offline in the Netatmo Security App but there was no live video and switching the presence light to on/off wasn't possible. A restart of my presence solved the problem for me. Now it's working since 16 hours without any issues. The beta of security app is also working without any issues so far. I will report any upcoming issues. I'm realy exited about the homekit integration and can't wait for welcomes homekit integration.

Regards, Oli
uahero

Post by uahero »

Hi, I am one of beta testers and have noticed that Camera's firmware has been frequently updated. Now it sits on version 121. It would be much appreciated to have some notes regarding changes through the versions...
pookguy88

Post by pookguy88 »

uahero wrote:Hi, I am one of beta testers and have noticed that Camera's firmware has been frequently updated. Now it sits on version 121. It would be much appreciated to have some notes regarding changes through the versions...
try here:
https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=10031
jofre_netatmo

Post by jofre_netatmo »

Hello,
We have received many applications for the Beta Program this last week and are unable to treat all of them.
If you applied and haven't received a response yet, please be patient.
Thanks for your understanding,

N.B. Please discuss about the beta versions of the firmware and apps only in the beta section of the Forum. Thanks.
Jofre - Netatmo Team
luha68

Post by luha68 »

Hi Jofre

I might be a little late, but maybe you can add me to the beta? I am currently extending my HomeKit implementation and would love to see my Presence integrated.

Thank you, Lutz

Return to “iOS”