Ambassador Programme

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
agrovenstein

Re: Ambassador Programme

Post by agrovenstein »

Would like to join the Ambassador Program also. Please add me to the list.
hendrix33

Post by hendrix33 »

Hello,
I am a user of the weather station, presence and welcome cameras, and I would like to join the ambassador program.
Yours.
NiBas

Post by NiBas »

Hi, I am a german blogger and recently wrote an article about the Netatmo Presence (which can be seen here:Netatmo Presence Test). The article got very positive feedback and my community is asking whether I could write something about the upcoming Netatmo Video Doorbell, after it is published.
@Netatmo team: Would this be of interest for you? I would be very happy if you would select me for your ambassador program. I understand that I will not be allowed to publish information from the testing phase - therefore, I would not take any action that would violate your terms. But testing your video doorbell during the ambassador program would help me creating blog content in advance, which could be published when the camera will be finally released in your shop. I am a really great fan of your products and I would be glad to support your company in testing the upcoming video doorbell.
GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer »

For any questions about compatibility please use the Wiring Smart Doorbell thread or create a new topic and put your chime manufacturer and model or a setup description in the name for better searchability, thank you ;)
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee
Mjspam

Post by Mjspam »

GEORGzer wrote: 15 Jun 2020, 18:50 As announced on June 15th, you can fill out the form here to participate ;)
Thanks for posting! Just submitted the form and pics.
Last edited by Arthur_Netatmo on 17 Jul 2020, 17:55, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: End of recruitment
ZekeHound

Post by ZekeHound »

Yes!!!
Kps82

Post by Kps82 »

Thank you for share the form!
tylrprtr

Post by tylrprtr »

I have been anxiously awaiting for this doorbell since it was announced. I don’t have any other Netatmo products, but I would love to help test this one out and give the opinion and feedback of a new netatmo customer.
joshmharris

Post by joshmharris »

Can’t wait! I hope my application is accepted
marsm

Post by marsm »

Good morning

I would like to please be added to the Ambassador Programme. We are currently conducting an in-depth review of the Netatmo Weather Station, which we have been impressed with - the review will be published next week.

On the subject of credentials for the Ambassador Programme, I have been the editor-in-chief of publications such as PC Magazine, PC Format, T3 and numerous other tech/IT titles, and I would like to put myself forward for consideration on the basis of my tech and IT knowledge, as well as being able to objectively review how products work.

Many thanks in advance for your consideration.
Best regards,

Mars
Our country living, smallholding and sustainability journey: https://myhomefarm.co.uk

Return to “General questions”