MarcV

Re: Ambassador Programme

Post by MarcV »

Looks like everyone is going to be an ambassador! :lol:
...but I might be wrong...
Timo

Post by Timo »

It would be a pleasure to be part of the ambassador programme and contribute to the development of the final product.
Ray04

Post by Ray04 »

I am interested to participate the programme.
I have 2 Netatmo outdoor cameras and I want to see the possibilities of a Netatmo additional doorbell camera. Living in the Netherlands.
localvscloud

Post by localvscloud »

gpotter2 wrote: 04 Jun 2020, 10:56 Let me help a bit. Have a look here (yeah it's hidden as hell but a REAL power user would have found it :lol:)

https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php ... =50#p69434

Quite unsure if they still allow applications because they probably have quite a bunch of users already, but who knows :)

However just for it to be clear: joining the ambassador gives access to beta products with beta builds. There will be bugs and it probably won't be the best user experience overall. On the thread i just linked it seems people didn't get that and expected it to go smoothly...
Please see https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=18219
GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer »

He won‘t see much there if he has no beta forum access ;)
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee
localvscloud

Post by localvscloud »

GEORGzer wrote: 07 Jun 2020, 10:58 He won‘t see much there if he has no beta forum access ;)
Ah, yes, fair point. :)
Stark

Post by Stark »

Hi new here! I have been Beta testing the app for a while and Bastien from Netatmo suggested I needed to join the Ambassador Program for the Doorbell. I was not aware that this forum was legitimate so many fakes out there on these things. Any help or advice is good on my part.

I am interested in being registered on the ambassador programme for the doorbell and any other products, I have several of the cameras here in the United States. I currently have a Ring doorbell and think Netatmo has a better product and have been waiting for the doorbell to come to the market.
abhuta99

Post by abhuta99 »

Hi,

I am interested in joining this program and testing this product. Have been following for over a year and communicating via twitter. Thanks!
FlicFlac

Post by FlicFlac »

Hi

Registered on the list of people interested about this product since its announcement in January 2019 at CES, I would like to be able to integrate the ambassador program for the doorbell. thank you. :)
Netatmo Doorbell
Legrand by Netatmo :

- smart roller shutter
- smart light switch
- smart plugs

Apple iPhone 14 Pro with Homekit
SONOS with Alexa
omron111

Post by omron111 »

I like to join ambassador program too!!! Please include myself!

Return to “General questions”