hardware ok software ko

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
michele_monch

hardware ok software ko

Post by michele_monch »

sorry my english but i am using google translate.

Just read the Changelog of the new firmware version v91, I am not disappointed more.
netatmo has always been considered a serious and competent company with excellent products,
I have 3 presence cameras, 2 welkome cameras, a weather station, and the excellent electrical system bticino living now by netatmo. never any problems with all of them.
but the doorbell is shameful now, bought on 1/27/21 and is still on top of a table with a momentary link waiting for it to work discreetly as advertised.

1- have not yet fixed the incoming call instead of the annoying notifications.
2- promised a timer setting to be able to mount digital ringtones
3- viewing angle 140 degrees and then cut the video that you will actually see 60 degrees, at least keep it that way while one responds, but when you save it in the timeline do not cut it and give all the viewing angle also for the download.
4- promised that from the next update a sound from the doorbell itself would be added to confirm whoever rang that they had crushed well.

as hardware it seems to me better than the already good welcome cameras, but as software you are really showing that something in the company is no longer working, and this is scarier than everything, because if until before the purchase of the doorbell you were a serious company for me and competent enough to have written my compliments directly to the founder some time ago, today I begin to have doubts whether to buy your future products. invest more money to fix the product on the software side as soon as possible because it is really putting the whole company back for a single product that is not really as advertised.

Return to “General questions”