v91 Firmware Problems

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
JohnConnor

v91 Firmware Problems

Post by JohnConnor »

Hello, my video doorbell has installed the update to v91 at 3:00 p.m. today according to the timeline. Since 6:00 p.m. I have received a notification every minute that a movement has been detected in Homekit. But there are no movements in front of the camera! Every minute, a video is recorded in the Netatmo Security App based on this notification. Shortly before 8:00 p.m. I reset the camera to its factory settings and set it up again. Immediately after setup, notifications started again. Now I had to turn off the motion notifications and the recordings, otherwise you would go crazy if the Apple Watch vibrated every minute. Does anyone else have these same problems with the Netatmo Video Doorbell?
bazzer

Re: v91 Firmware Problems

Post by bazzer »

YesI have had a problem with V91. Bell has worked ok since installing over 3 months ago except for the usual issues / bugs like missing visitors unless they are at the door for 3 secs etc but post update I now have a flashing blue led and no video. I rebooted three times after waiting a couple of minutes and still would not work. I don’t use homekit only the app. Really getting fed up with this doorbell - very poor yet the presence camera I have is excellent. What has gone wrong with Netatmo? Finally got the bell to work after forth reboot having waited for five minutes and presumably for all the internal capacitors to run down fully Shame v91 did not fix / remove the three second rule before showing a detection or changing the notification to a proper facetime type call (as per other smart doorbells) when the button is pressed. Maybe in V92 ????? Then it would be an excellent product. I hope Netatmo read these pages and fix these flaws in the near future.

Return to “General questions”