Video call stops after a few seconds

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
naschine

Video call stops after a few seconds

Post by naschine »

Hi there!

I recently purchased and installed the doorbell and have the following problem.

Installation went smoothly, gong module was installed with dip switch settings LOW-1 and on first boot and after the setup I was prompted to update the firmware, which I did.
The app then told me to change the dip switch settings to LOW-2, which I did too.
So far everything was working as expected. I can connect to the camera and live stream the video in the best quality. That works just fine.

BUT, and here's the problem, the moment someone rings the bell and I get the notification on my iPhone, I connect the call by tapping the notification.
The call is established, I can see and hear the person at the door and can talk as well.

After only a few seconds though, the call stops, the picture freezes and the LED on the camera goes from red back to blue...
That is very consistent so far and happened on every single call... which is pretty annoying, since that is the main use case!

Does anyone has the same problem and has a solution? What does the dip switch do exactly, I can't find any documentation to the individual setting?

Thanks!
Slim

Re: Video call stops after a few seconds

Post by Slim »

Hi
Did you find any fix for this?
I have exactly the same issue as you. I’m on firmware 2.18.0. btw.
Netatmo Weather Station, rain and wind gauge.
Netatmo Presence Outdoor Camera.
Netatmo Smart Video Doorbell.

Return to “General questions”