No reaction from doorbell

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
DaveV

No reaction from doorbell

Post by DaveV »

Yesterday the postman tripped, bumped the doorbell and with that he broke the mount of the doorbell (top screw just broke from the mount). From that point the doorbell dis not react anymore.
I checked if there is still current on the mount (still has its current). So i tried to factory reset the doorbell, but when placing it back on the mount for a reinstall now it will not begin from the start. No green led and the melody, just a white led. When trying to install it just wants to add it to homekit and then it tells me the accessory is not found.

After looking at the fuse in the doorbell, it seems to be blown. So i changement the fuse and now it does start with the installatie again (green light and the melody), but stil it does not connect after trying to add it to my Home app. And also my chime keeps buzzing (again). Very annoying and no idea why it will not connect again. Anybody had na idea?

Sending an e-mail to Netatmo support doesn’t work on the support site. Very disappointed with their support.

Return to “General questions”