Updates

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Nick070

Updates

Post by Nick070 »

Hello Natatmo Doorbell users,

I was wondering, how it is possible that there is no update since September ‘21… I also see that no moderator is answering questions on the forum the last months.
And I even wonder if the HKS option is coming to the doorbell. I almost have the doorbell for a year. But had so many small failures that I’m thinking to change the doorbell, but no other doorbell has the nice looks of the Netatmo… 🤦🏼‍♂️

Wondering how other users think…
Hemmik

Re: Updates

Post by Hemmik »

I agree. Many bugs have been fixed and some features have been added but after ~15 months it is still a very buggy product. The wifi is terrible (I had to make a dedicated network for the doorbell) and the it freezes from time to time making me have to manually reset it. HKSV is still missing which was the prime reason for me to buy it. But the total lack of communication is most troubling. Indeed moderators have been mostly absent from the forum since a couple of months and known issues are not communicated. The botched firmware for the outdoor camera is an example for this. Since it still has issues with HKSV, I'm not certain we can still expect it for the doorbell.
Slim

Re: Updates

Post by Slim »

+1

My smart doorbell doesn’t seem to autoupdate…☹️ Stuck with fw 2.18.0.

Latest fw :
v2.20.0 (January 20th, 2022)
Changelog:
- Add new chime settings to customize chime activation duration or disable it completely
- Add new chime quiet mode to silence it for a given duration
- Fix Dropbox and FTP video uploads that could remain stuck sometimes
- Fix an issue that could lead to an unplayable video recording
- Fix doorbell speaker ringing when button is hold for a long time
- Reset electrical configuration when product is removed from the app and factory reset
- Security patches
Netatmo Weather Station, rain and wind gauge.
Netatmo Presence Outdoor Camera.
Netatmo Smart Video Doorbell.

Return to “General questions”