security app

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Petruskie

security app

Post by Petruskie »

Hi, my doorbell worked so far fine. He is still available in apple home with live view. There is a ip connection with an ip adress but is not working anymore in the security app.

I get yesterday a message from my app. After that message is it a black screen for this camera in the security app. But he works fine in apple home. :-(
"Toegang op afstand tot Voordeur is geblokkeerd (niet-geverifieerde verbinding).
Gelieve het netwerk vanuit deze app te configureren om de verbinding te verifiëren).

Someone an idea how to fix this?
4 outdoor cameras (streaming to synology nas)
4 indoor cameras (streaming to synology nas)
1 smart door bell
2 smart thermostats (7 valves, relay)
2 Smart weather stations with 3 indoor outdoor wind,rain module
5 smoke alarm
2 carbon monoxide
Joidbevi

Re: security app

Post by Joidbevi »

Same problem for me.
Valo

Post by Valo »

I’ve got the same problem. The doorbell isn’t viewable within the Security app but works fine within the Home app.

This is what I get from the Security app. The orange banner at the bottom was originally red with ‘No Internet Connection’

My guess is some sort of cloud/server side fault at Netatmo if it’s working via the Apple Home app.
Valo

Post by Valo »

It looks like it’s a Netatmo Cloud/Server problem and they’re aware of the issue.

Hopefully it’ll get resolved quickly.

Petruskie

Post by Petruskie »

The answer from netatmo : result everything ok

According to my data, the product locked itself for security concerns. This mechanism got implemented with the one of the last firmware to prevent anyone from being able to use the device if it gets stolen. This happens when it detects it connects to a different network.

Since the device is still linked to your email address, I was able to manually unlock it and you should now be able to access it.
4 outdoor cameras (streaming to synology nas)
4 indoor cameras (streaming to synology nas)
1 smart door bell
2 smart thermostats (7 valves, relay)
2 Smart weather stations with 3 indoor outdoor wind,rain module
5 smoke alarm
2 carbon monoxide

Return to “General questions”