iOS14 - can no longer edit/calibrate sensor

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Oxymoron

iOS14 - can no longer edit/calibrate sensor

Post by Oxymoron »

I updated to iOs14 this morning. It seems now that it is no longer possible to edit/calibrate sensors on iOS. Pressing and holding the icon used to bring up the "edit/calibrate/cancel" dialogue but now it does nothing. Anybody else have this?
amell

Re: iOS14 - can no longer edit/calibrate sensor

Post by amell »

Thank you! I thought i was going mad. I received my sensors today, and am having lots of trouble with them. The instructions said to long press, it is not working so I came here and found this message. I have no way to calibrate, and they keep crashing when updating. I thought there was a big problem with the product. but it seems it is iOS14 related... Can we have a fix, or a testflight code...
thebigf

Post by thebigf »

You can try the netatmo webpage to calibrate the sensors on a windows or mac machine as a workaround. This worked for me
I received my sensors today and faceing the same issue: not able to get this menu on ios 14 or ipadOS 14... not even in Safari and the webpage it is working (there the menu appears but is not clickable).
jpreine

Post by jpreine »

Me too. Updated my iPhone to iOS 14. Now I am unable to edit or calibrate my sensors. Identifying new persons is not working as well, because the long tap on the face results in - nothing.
I am using the webpage as a workaround. Webpage (Safari 13.1.2) is working.
Presence Camera, 2 Welcome Cameras, 9 Sensor Tags, Smoke Detector.
Weather Station V3, Outdoor Module, 3 Indoor Modules, Rain Gauge, Wind Gauge.
jpreine

Post by jpreine »

Netamo support answered on my question. They know about the problems with iOS14. They are working on an update of their app. Please be patient.
jpreine

Post by jpreine »

Netamo has updated the Security App to version 4.1.0. Calibration of the sensors and other problems related to iOS 14 have been fixed. Do not forget to run the update to iOS 14.0.1 as well.

Return to “General questions”