relay connection issue

Ce forum vous propose une aide technique sur le raccordement à Internet de votre Thermostat Netatmo.
joordan

relay connection issue

Post by joordan » 24 Jan 2014, 19:57

Good evening,

I have installed, successfully, the netatmo a few days ago (replacing a wired thermostat). Installation has been performed smoothly and setup even easier...all linked and connected, all good and working. WiFi signal showed to be max and thermostat single strength 4 bars out of 5.

Since day 1 I have however encountered a very unstable relay connection with WiFi. from both the iphone app and the web app I cannot connect to the relay.

The thermostat keeps working perfectly but I do lose the needed function of controlling the "away" mode from remote as I cannot access the relay.

The WiFi network is stable and working perfectly throughout all my devices (iphone, ipad, mac, apple tv etc) with no lost of signal or connection. The only way I can re establish the relay connection is unplugging it from the wall socket and plugging it back forcing a restart. the relay immediately connects to the wifi network and all functions are back..remotely accessible etc.

it is however impossible to physically be present to do such restart every time...it happens every few hours

version 13/17. standard wifi b/g/n Huwaei router

fpotter
Site Admin

Re: relay connection issue

Post by fpotter » 26 Jan 2014, 18:05

Hi,

A quick question : is IPv6 enabled at your place ?
Does a reboot of the huwai router also fix the issue when it's occuring or is it just the reboot of the relay ?

thanks for your patience

fred

Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo » 27 Jan 2014, 09:44

Hello,
We have updated your Thermostat, this should fix the problem.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team

joordan

Post by joordan » 29 Jan 2014, 09:46

Brieuc_Netatmo wrote:Hello,
We have updated your Thermostat, this should fix the problem.
unfortunately not..it's still messy

Return to “Mise en réseau du Thermostat”