Ferroli Bluehelix Tech 35C

You need some help attaching the thermostat to your specific boiler. This way please !
ozguracr@gmail.com

Ferroli Bluehelix Tech 35C

Post by ozguracr@gmail.com »

Hi everyone,
can anyone help me how to connect netatmo relay on boiler (Ferroli Bluehelix Tech 35C). I couldn't find something for this. https://www.manualslib.com/manual/14660 ... =50#manual

Regards.
GEORGzer

Re: Ferroli Bluehelix Tech 35C

Post by GEORGzer »

Hi, take a look at page 14 of the manual.
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/14660 ... =14#manual

Connect the Netatmo Relais‘ brown and blue wires to the terminals marked 14 (brown) and 15 (blue).
Then remove the bridge wire between the terminals 5 and 6 (marked as „72“) and connect the Relais‘ black and grey wires to these terminals, polarity is not important.

Happy wiring 😉
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee
sergeantd

Post by sergeantd »

Look at page 34 and 39 here,
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/98691 ... =34#manual

You have to remove the jumper of the “double” connector (72) and install the black and grey wires of the relay also if there is a jumper in A connector remove it. Terminals 14 and 15 are in use only in Bluehelix RRT models for external controls (i.e. secondary circulating pump).
Last edited by sergeantd on 05 Sep 2020, 20:43, edited 1 time in total.
GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer »

In the manual posted by the other user it says:
NOTE - The terminals 14 &15 are 230v Live & Neutral to power an external clock if required (Optional extra)
So it should work with the Relais as well.
We will have to wait and see if the user returns for feedback.
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell

Not a Netatmo employee
sergeantd

Post by sergeantd »

I forgot to mention that Bluehelix Tech (25C, 35C) and Bluehelix Tech RRT (24C, 28C, 34C) are completely different boilers with different PCBs. So I thought that the manual that the user above used was the wrong one.
GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer »

🤷‍♂️

Replacing „connection 72“ with the black/grey wires is the important part and that seems to be identical throughout the Bluehelix line.
And piggybacking the Relais‘ brown/blue wires to the power supply is always an option.

Not a Netatmo employee
sergeantd

Post by sergeantd »

I agree with you, the idea of the Bluehelix gas boilers is the same. But also it is very important to remove the jumper in A connector (If installed) because the primary function of the A connector is as secondary thermostat and if it is installed the boiler will always running.
ozguracr@gmail.com

Post by ozguracr@gmail.com »

Thank you everyone who responded to my question. I got the information from you and I will let you know as soon as I did it. I cannot try now since there is construction ongoing at home.

Return to “Attaching the Thermostat to the boiler”