Compatibility Netatmo Thermostat with Luna 3 Comfort 240 Fi?

You need some help attaching the thermostat to your specific boiler. This way please !
RileyDylan

Compatibility Netatmo Thermostat with Luna 3 Comfort 240 Fi?

Post by RileyDylan »

hi, i followed the instructions to replace my old thermostat (wall mounted) with wireless thermostat netatmo. My old thermostat had only to wires (photo in attachment). My boiler is Baxi Luna 3 comfort 240 Fi. Relè firware is updated. Relè is correctly connected to thermostat and to internet (i can change the objective temperature via web). I've set maximum temperature value (as described in the manual) via web interface and i saw "boiler started" but it's not true. Boiler does'not start. What can i do ? I wrote an email to support. Now i've replaced the old thermostat but relè is connected to the internet (i don't know if it can be useful). Thank you for helping me.omegle xender
Last edited by RileyDylan on 15 Jan 2021, 08:16, edited 1 time in total.
GEORGzer

Re: Compatibility Netatmo Thermostat with Luna 3 Comfort 240 Fi?

Post by GEORGzer »

Hi Riley,

sadly no photo showed up, maybe try to re-upload.

Try the following to rule out the source of the issue:
Listen to the Relais if it makes a noticeable clicking sound when „heating“ switches on.

Turn off the power, remove the Relais wires from your boiler and put a piece of wire (bridge wire) between the two terminals you connected the Relais‘ black and grey wires before, then turn the power back on. If your boiler starts, the issue lies with the Netatmo Relais. If not, you have to check you boiler‘s settings.
Usually you have to turn them „on“ and set the desired temperature with the manual controls and an external thermostat just does the on/off switching.

Looking forward to your feedback 😉
Georg
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee

Return to “Attaching the Thermostat to the boiler”