Delay of ringing in Home app

Elderas

Delay of ringing in Home app

Post by Elderas »

I experience a quite huge delay when someone rings the doorbell until the iOS home app displays the notification. This leads to the fact that often the person on the door is already leaving until we want to communicate through the doorbell. The Netatmo Security app is 2-5 seconds faster. Is that a known issue or is this a setup issue on my installation? Any advice how to improve that is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Armandl

Re: Delay of ringing in Home app

Post by Armandl »

I have the same problem and missed several visitor. Bad product.
michele_monch

Re: Delay of ringing in Home app

Post by michele_monch »

Honestly, I wonder if anyone can really use this doorbell! It's shameful as software, at home I have a fiber connection of 200 mb download and 20 mb of upload, not even with the smartphone connected to the same wi-fi network you can respond with a decent time. it's really useless because now I don't try anymore. I only use it to see if someone has ringed at the doorbell but I no longer try to answer .... wait 10-15 seconds when it's okay because it connects and you start seeing who's there is absurd.

Too bad because until 1-2 years ago netatmo was great with its products, but now they start having software problems even products that were excellent before.

Return to “Applications”