[Solved] Connecting wireless Honeywell DC915SCV.

Vip

Re: [Solved] Connecting wireless Honeywell DC915SCV.

Post by Vip »

Hi All

I have DC915SCV, video works (the chime on doorbell works), however my Honeywell Chimes don't work when you press the Netatmo doorbell. The Honeywell chimes work with wireless back door doorbell.

Do you think I have issue with transformer voltage or something else.

Please help.
Mariener

Post by Mariener »

Weird thing is that I have the camera wired up completely different as it wasn't getting any current from how it was connected as the first image in this topic?

So I tried to do it like so. It worked as far as that when i push the netatmo button before it was installed in the app, it would enable the chime. But once installed in the app and it working, it stopped chiming, but the camera worked. Weird.
Also got all the colors of the rainbow with the led.

Messing around with the chime module avails to nothing either. Well. it does, it never stops ringing the chime if put in any other mode. The wireless receiver from honeywell blinks red when it does.
Mariener

Post by Mariener »

So i’ve exchanged the 8V 0,5 ah transformer with one that handles 1 ah and i’ve moved the chime module to a1 and ac1. It seems to work now. The doorbell activates and it then signals the wireless gong through the converter. The wiring is still different then what was portrayed in the first post of this topic but perhaps he mounts the gong directly onto that module, i don’t.

Now lets hope it still works while 2m away from the transformer, with a thin cable. Fingers crossed.

Return to “Electrical Wiring”