Rain Gauge will not join

This forum provides technical help on how to set up Netatmo Weather Stations for the first time.
Gerryl

Rain Gauge will not join

Post by Gerryl »

Firmware 134/8

For some reason my Netatmo stopped updating. When I came to reinstall initially when the base station powered up it updated to firmware 134. I successfully set up my wind gauge and outdoor module, my rain gauge appeared to setup correctly showing full batteries and 4 bars radio signal but would not join the station. The message on the dashboard said it could take some time to start reading but after 24 hours and a lot of rain it would still not work. Prior to this problem my station and accessories have worked fine.

It would have been great to talk to a support person real-time but unfortunately that service is not available.

Can anyone have a solution please?
Grimgarry

Re: Rain Gauge will not join

Post by Grimgarry »

Same issue here. Rain stations batteries died, when I replaced them, it cannot rejoin the module- (which I ran a manual update on ) so any advice is well received.
MarcoGT

Post by MarcoGT »

Same problem here (my father too has the same problem)
MarcoGT

Post by MarcoGT »

Finally I got it working, in the app I see the serial number but radio signal and battery have a question mark; I also have no data for me, do I need just to wait?
InTimo

Post by InTimo »

Same here since joined a new V3 Base.
Chiara_Netatmo

Post by Chiara_Netatmo »

Hello,

Please submit a support request via our help center (https://www.netatmo.com/helpcenter), we will then be able to investigate about this issue.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Return to “Setting up my Weather Station”