wind guage install problem

This forum provides technical help on how to set up Netatmo Weather Stations for the first time.
Teamtaylor84

Re: wind guage install problem

Post by Teamtaylor84 »

So, randomly it all started working last night (I'd left it connected and in place outside). Looking in the settings I see that the firmware on the base station has changed from 135 to 137 and the wind gauge changed from 18 to 19.
Evidently (for me anyway) firmware was the problem. Hopefully this will be the case for you too, although frustrating that you've had to mess about with a new base station.
Thiaga

Post by Thiaga »

Dear mele, Teamtaylor84, basil, swederik75,

Thanks for reporting,
please PM me your wind gauge serial number.
Thanks

Thiaga
mele

Post by mele »

I got from Netatmo the information that the firmware has to be updated Base Station 137, Wind Gauge 19. The update could take up to 48 hours. Hope that helps.
mele

Post by mele »

Sorry for my confusing information, but I did not read your last posts. The serial number for my Wind Gauge is IO32072.
By the way I reiceived the information today. If the updating process takes 48 hours, I will see in two days if it works.
milan79

Post by milan79 »

I have the same problem with my new wind gauge. Did you fixed it? Any solutions?

EDIT: fixed, I remove the module and then add it again. Looks like now is working.

Return to “Setting up my Weather Station”