Rain Gauge sensor often disconnected

This forum provides technical help on how to set up Netatmo Weather Stations for the first time.
Chiara_Netatmo

Re: Rain Gauge sensor often disconnected

Post by Chiara_Netatmo »

Hello @kozmix,

I will not be able to analyse your case in particular here on the forum, but feel free to submit a support request via our help center (https://www.netatmo.com/helpcenter), we will then be able to investigate about this situation.

Thank you for your cooperation!
psx

Post by psx »

Hi

My dad has also some issues with the rain gauge. At start everything is working perfectly - but after 6 - 12 months it starts dropping the connection - (even though the APP is showing 2 bars radio signal and enough battery at the same time). He got it replaced under warranty - and now 6 - 12 months later the same things happen with the new rain gauge.
oliverthom707

Post by oliverthom707 »

I´ve installed a new V3-Base (HomeKit) and joined the old rain gauge, I´ve many disconnections. New outdoor-module and the old rain gauge are at the same places, since a few years. Irene from support have no idea. Could it be possible, that the new V3-base have problems with ole rain gauge.
InTimo

Post by InTimo »

Same problem here a few month ago. I‘ve replaced the base a few cm .. after this; no more problems. The V3 base has absolut connection-problems with the rain gauge. But the support ignore this

Return to “Setting up my Weather Station”