Brand new Station - wrong CO2

This forum provides technical help on how to set up Netatmo Weather Stations for the first time.
midavideltu

Brand new Station - wrong CO2

Post by midavideltu »

Hi,
Yesterday I've taken my brand new Station, after two cases of bad products, returned in warranty for both cases. So this is my brand new (third!) Station.
Now, after every installation I was expecting a low value of CO2 (around 450 ppm), as the previous models I had. But, as I can see now, CO2 values are about 800 ppm during all day.
The installation point is the same as the previous stations, room is always well ventilated, firmware updated to 178 (main module) 50 (outdoor).

I've tried:
1) Calibration (even if there's no more blinking "calibration" notification in webapp)
2) Switch off for 10 minutes and power back on
3) Change room
4) Reset a couple of times

Now I've tried to join the beta test and I've contacted Netatmo by mail...I don't know what to do more
Chiara_Netatmo

Re: Brand new Station - wrong CO2

Post by Chiara_Netatmo »

Hello, do not hesitate to submit a support request via our Help center, specifying your ticket number if you have already been in contact with us, and we will give you a solution as quickly as possible https://www.netatmo.com/helpcenter
rebellion

Re: Brand new Station - wrong CO2

Post by rebellion »

midavideltu did you get it solved? I bought an additional indoor module yesterday (just submited support request) but I have the same problem.
If i open a window i manage to get the CO2 value down to 600 but not lower. Main unit goes to ~370-400 (more correct)

Return to “Setting up my Weather Station”