Wrong CO2 and Temperature values

This forum provides technical help on how to set up Netatmo Weather Stations for the first time.
winhix

Wrong CO2 and Temperature values

Post by winhix »

Hi,
I have four year old Netatmo station (HW v3) and 14 days ago started problem with metering on Main station.
When is station connected to wifi then CO2 values are higher by about 300ppm (the lowest value when the room is ventilated is 700ppm) and temperature is higher by 1 degrees.
(If I turn off the home router (Netatmo is not connected to wifi) values go to normal in 5-10minutes - the lowest value when the room is ventilated is 350ppm)
Unfortunately it is unusable...
Does anyone know how to solve the problem?
Sorry for my english....
midavideltu

Re: Wrong CO2 and Temperature values

Post by midavideltu »

I'm having the same problem with a brand new Station, hardware V3, firmware 178. Values of CO2 higher than usual by about 350 ppm, even if I don't have temperature issues (my old Netatmo Thermostat is currently giving the same Station temperature). I need to try your "workaround" of wifi disconnection to try to get normal values of CO2.

I can suggest you to report your problem to Netatmo assistance, as aI've already done, waiting for a reply.
Chiara_Netatmo

Re: Wrong CO2 and Temperature values

Post by Chiara_Netatmo »

Hello, please submit a support request via our help center (https://www.netatmo.com/helpcenter), we will make sure to treat it as quickly as possible.
Thank you

Return to “Setting up my Weather Station”