Server issues

This forum provides technical help on how to set up Netatmo Weather Stations for the first time.
Mapantz

Server issues

Post by Mapantz » 08 Jan 2015, 09:44

Is there a problem with the Netatmo servers? My data isn't updating at the normal intervals, sometimes it's hours behind. I don't seem to be the only one either, many stations around me are the same.

I'd like a reply to this asap.

Jarimacfed

Re: Server issues

Post by Jarimacfed » 08 Jan 2015, 10:21

I believe so according to the french forum. I don't speak french I do use a translator.
It would be nice if Netatmo announce i there are server problems and also advise if maintenance is carried out. It might stop some frustration and trouble shooting.

JR

Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo » 08 Jan 2015, 10:46

Hello,
Our servers are currently slowed by a maintenance operation. The problem will be solved very soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team

Mapantz

Post by Mapantz » 08 Jan 2015, 11:12

Brieuc_Netatmo wrote:Hello,
Our servers are currently slowed by a maintenance operation. The problem will be solved very soon.
Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the reply.

I've been resetting my router and troubleshooting for ages, thinking it was a problem my side, until I noticed other stations with the same issue. :mrgreen:

Matze

Post by Matze » 08 Jan 2015, 22:39

Same is with me. Since the 24th of December I am facing similar issues with the server.
Last time this morning around 10 o clock.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

flappah

Post by flappah » 09 Jan 2015, 13:45

I've experienced the same thing. Updates on the server are quite irregular but when they occur, all 5-minute datapoints are available. I've also got a webcam which I can access through my internet router so I know the connection is up and running. And even while knowing this I moved the indoor unit closer to the router. Unfortunately no change. Today my last update was at 8.39am. No more updates since that time. Yesterday I've had similar experiences where there were no updates up to 3 or 4 hours. They did come eventually.

Return to “Setting up my Weather Station”