Netatmo Servers Down

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
mrroboto

Netatmo Servers Down

Post by mrroboto »

My Thermostat, Weather Station and Welcome Camera can't connect to Netatmo server since today. I'm lost. Please fix the servers asap.
pawelf1

Re: Netatmo Servers Down

Post by pawelf1 »

There should be a simple health site for all those services. I shouldnt have need to search this forum or twitter to find that servers are down. ;-(

Netatmo please make a website that will just show that you have problems and we will simply wait for a fix ;-) Thanks
mrroboto

Post by mrroboto »

freewing

Post by freewing »

Everything is down!

Post by gbragante »

Same here since around 7pm CET
rgbgr

Post by rgbgr »

Still down. Servers crash sometimes, it happens, but there really needs to be an “offline mode” so that you can adjust the schedule and basic settings from the same WiFi network without the internet or server.

Also, what if Legrand decide to stop providing the server for free? I was going to buy some more valves on Black Friday, but this has made me think twice about paying so much money for service that could stop tomorrow.
LeeC

Post by LeeC »

That explains why I cannot reset my relay this evening. I have had nothing but issues with the system in the last few days. Really annoying considering the investment. It's not the time of year for the servers to keep falling over. It's only Smart tech when it actually works!
Pittster

Post by Pittster »

Same problem, just spent an hour trying to reset
It would be nice to be informed
Pittster

Post by Pittster »

Just seen this on the help website

"Our servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Your products will continue to function normally, but you will be temporarily unable to control them from the app. We apologise for any inconvenience."

Return to “General questions”