Schedule no longer working

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Aidanah

Schedule no longer working

Post by Aidanah » 04 Dec 2018, 13:52

Hello, I have been using the netatmo boiler thermostat NTH01 for 2 years without problems. However, recently my broadband provider changed our modem and since then the schedule no longer works, ie. I can only switch the boiler on manually using the netatmo desktop device/temperature indicator. I tried to set up wifi on the phone app but I get a message to say my phone could not connect to the relay at this time. Screenshot attached hopefully
Screenshot_20181204-120610_Energy.jpg
i reinstalled the app but this made no difference. Is there a way to get my schedule working again?

achay

Re: Schedule no longer working

Post by achay » 05 Dec 2018, 07:32

Aidanah wrote:Hello, I have been using the netatmo boiler thermostat NTH01 for 2 years without problems. However, recently my broadband provider changed our modem and since then the schedule no longer works, ie. I can only switch the boiler on manually using the netatmo desktop device/temperature indicator. I tried to set up wifi on the phone app but I get a message to say my phone could not connect to the relay at this time. Screenshot attached hopefully
Screenshot_20181204- 120610_Energy.jpg
i reinstalled the app but this made no difference. Is there a way to get my schedule working again?
New modem, new wifi name and password :)
I do have permission to post urls, but Google for this "How to connect your Thermostat to Wi-Fi using your computer – installing the Netatmo Thermostat
". The first Youtube video says how to reconfigure the wifi settings.

Aidanah

Re: Schedule no longer working

Post by Aidanah » 10 Dec 2018, 11:43

Thanks. I succeeded in setting the new wifi configuration and all seems to working properly now.

Return to “General questions”