True temprature not working

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
iacob

True temprature not working

Post by iacob »

I have five valves i my house. Every other day I have to adjust the true temperature up a couple degrees to keep the temperature from dropping. On all of them. Please advise on what to do.
achlouve

Re: True temprature not working

Post by achlouve »

I don't think you can do anything about it. True temperature clearly doesn't work for anyone and this has been clearly stated by numerous people in this forum. The temperature at the valves is way off.

Hopefully Netatmo will address the issue soon as many people are very frustrated.
soundmix

Post by soundmix »

TRUE TEMPERATURE not work

Support reply me:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Netatmo Customer Service.

On which media do you use the True Temperature function? On the Valves it is necessary to apply the True Temperature when your radiators are very hot and not to touch it for at least a week.

Here is the procedure to change the true temperature :

• Web application (my.netatmo.com):
- Select the "Manage my home" button from the settings
- In the left column, select the room where the change is to be applied
- Click the menu button ("3 vertical points"), and then click Settings
- Make the necessary modification by pressing the + or - buttons.

• Mobile application (iOS and Android):
- Click the "Gear" button (iOS) or "3 horizontal lines" (Android) to display the settings
- Click on the "Manage my house" button
- Select the room where the change is to be made
- In the Advanced settings menu, click on the "True temperature" button
- Make the desired change

Tried but not work
MiBan82

Post by MiBan82 »

+1.
Gresteh

Post by Gresteh »

The true temperature setting is not really reliable, i've managed to make it work... soft off.

First, your should only set your temperature once your room's temperature is stable, in other words, the boiler has been working for a while and the temperature in the external thermometer has settled.
Second, Adjust it slowly, no more than half a degree every time and wait a few days to see the resulsts before adjusting it again.
Third, don't let your room's temperature drop too much or the next time your room has to heat the settings will be off, it may fix itselft after a few days, but it may not.
Fourth, if you open your window, reduce your target temperature accordingly.

By doing that i've managed to avoid most problems, the room's temperature may be off for a few tenth's of a degree from time to time but most of the time my room is at the desidred temperature.

Return to “General questions”