Pellkamin12 - fans for rooms - stand by off - remote control

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
noliver

Pellkamin12 - fans for rooms - stand by off - remote control

Post by noliver »

Hi, I have some issues with my new smart thermostat.

I have two fans in my pellet heater to heat two separate rooms. Why do they turn off automatically when the programmed temperature drops the temperature down?. When I used the original remote control and its own programs, this didn't happen. I don't want them to stop.

Do I need to keep the original control remote with batteries?

The pellet heater, some times fail when you try to switch off, runs out of pellet.... and then the boilers sends an error to the original remote control, so you need to reset this error to switch on the pellet heater again. Can I do this with the app? Or do I must use the original remote control always to reset the heater?

How can l program the heater to turn off at night? I can't see any option to put an interval of time off?

As sometimes the heater fails to switch on, I don't what the heater to switch off while programmed, even if the temperature is too high. With the original remote control, I programmed the stand by off and the heat never switched off automatically, now it seems to have stand by on (but it isn't in the original remote control), and the heater switch off automatically. The thing is that sometimes doesn't switch on properly, and is a big issue for me.

Last question: when the original remote control has batteries on, this syncs automatically with the heater, so it will try to set the own temperature instead of the netatmo setup, isn't it, but if I take batteries out, the fans turn off as I explained. Can somebody explain me how does this works?

Thanks in advance. I'm a new user with a lot of questions.

Best regards

Return to “General questions”