Am I being dumb?

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
scarr

Am I being dumb?

Post by scarr » 01 Mar 2019, 11:44

OK, first I would like to say that Netatmo support / contact details are the worst I have EVER seen. NONE exist!!!

That aside I hope this forum can help.

I have several valves and a thermostat, I thought (maybe I was wrong) that I could schedule the valves and this would bring on the boiler when it was needed is this possible?

if it is possible is there a "how to" anywhere?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Brieuc_Netatmo

Re: Am I being dumb?

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo » 01 Mar 2019, 14:15

Hi Steve,

Of course you can contact us whenever it is necessary.

The process is quite simple if you have a question:
- go to our Help Center (https://www.netatmo.com/helpcenter/). You can access it through our main website in the top right corner, or directly from within the mobile apps (Help button in the settings panel).
- search if your question already has an official answer
- if your question is not listed, or if the answer is not sufficient to help you, click on the "Contact Netatmo Support" button and fill the form.

The question you are looking for is this one: https://www.netatmo.com/en-gb/helpcente ... i-do/283_B

I hope it helps!
Brieuc - Netatmo Team

scarr

Post by scarr » 04 Mar 2019, 12:13

Hi Brieuc,

Thanks for the reply, I have looked in the main menu of the app, NO setting menu, I selected a valve and looked in the valve, there is a settings menu but you cannot change the valve mode. where is this setting?

"The Valve mode can be changed in your Netatmo Energy app settings: Settings > Operating mode > Priority Settings"

Also, you cannot fill in the support form without a serial number and it does not tell you where to find this!

Steve

Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo » 11 Mar 2019, 10:47

Hi,
The settings menu can be accessed by pressing this button:
Screenshot_20190311-101556.png
Then you can choose the Help button or Operating mode:
Screenshot_20190311-101601.png
Screenshot_20190311-101641.png
The Valve serial number is written on the grey sticker (the first letter is a lower case "o"):
Image1.png
Image1.png (114.79 KiB) Viewed 344 times
Brieuc - Netatmo Team

Return to “General questions”